welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm heading in a new direction these days. While I will still feature photography here and there, I also find I have a lot to say. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Beeps

Back in Memphis for our 14 year anniversary. We had a wonderful afternoon and evening. Anyone with a small child can appreciate the simple joys that we shared, BOTH of us being able to browse at Best Buy without having to keep up with a 3 year old, going to a movie during the DAY, not needing extra napkins at YoLo, and then ending the day downtown. Enjoyed a fabulous veggie sandwich at Beignet Cafe (and of course, beignets) and then laughing at each other trying to not kill ourselves on the the rocks while we set the timer and ran to our places to get the above shot at sunset. Seriously, I have the best hubs a girl could hope for and he loves me to pieces. With all the ups and downs of life, we are grateful for the grace that God has given to us to handle both, and we usually enjoy ourselves no matter what we are up to. That's what friends are for.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post, the picture, and the two people in it! <3 Happy Anniversary you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, happy anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! I love the blog. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo! Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete