welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm heading in a new direction these days. While I will still feature photography here and there, I also find I have a lot to say. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Back In Time


















































My long time clients and friends, Luke and Tanika along with their super cute son, Mark, seem like a great place to begin. This photo session was our yearly endeavor pre-Vermont, and so it was perfectly natural to start our annual tradition up again upon my family's return to Memphis. I love to try and be the silent observer as I shoot, let life happen around me and then capture that essence. They chose to go back to the first location we ever met on, before Mark was born. Some of my favorite people to photograph-ever. Love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment