welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm heading in a new direction these days. While I will still feature photography here and there, I also find I have a lot to say. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Greenline in Spring is a beautiful thing








































If you know Kyle, then you know he tends to be less than serious sometimes. (Or you could just assume that from the above photo.) This made pictures with his family so much fun! He said that one of his favorite things is anything outdoors, and he loves that his son is old
enough now that he is able to teach him about outdoorsy stuff. Being that both my family and theirs live on the V&E Greenline, it made perfect sense to take our shots there. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Great job capturing there personalities! Another shoot well done Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, of course! This must have been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete