welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm heading in a new direction these days. While I will still feature photography here and there, I also find I have a lot to say. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Muse






For those that do not know my hubs and my journey to parenthood, well, that's a really long story. An eight and a half yearlong story! My little Vermonter, Harper, is this blog post's star. She is one of my favorite people to be around and she brings so much joy to our lives (and humor). We recently went to the Memphis Zoo. Okay, okay, we FREQUENTLY go to the Memphis Zoo. Harper and I always have a blast, and usually we meet up with some of her little friends while we are there. I borrowed a lens for my camera from my friend, Jana, who incidentally has a blog you should check out here. It was a super fun day with lots of candid shots. Here are just a few of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment